The HyperX Alloy Origins™ Core is an ultra-compact and robust tenkeyless keyboard featuring mechanical switches designed to give gamers the best combination of style, performance, and reliability. These mechanical switches feature exposed LEDs for impressive illumination with balanced actuation force and travel distance for high responsiveness and accuracy. Alloy Origins Core is built with a solid aluminum body that keeps it stiff and stable when the action calls for it, and lets you choose between three different levels of tilt. Its compact TKL design frees up room for mouse movement on desks where space is at a premium, and it also features a detachable USB Type-C cable for supreme portability.
Customize your lighting, create macros and adjust Game Mode with HyperX NGENUITY software. This powerful yet easy-to-use program allows you to configure key-by-key lighting, dazzling lighting layer effects, add results, and other custom touches to your NGENUITY-enabled products.
- HyperX mechanical switches1
- Aircraft grade aluminum body
- Compact and portable design with detachable USB Type-C cable
- Stunning RGB lighting with dynamic effects
- Advanced customization with HyperX NGenuity software
- Three adjustable keyboard angles
- Internal memory for three profiles
- Game Mode, 100% Anti-ghosting and N-Key Rollover
1. HyperX mechanical switches
Mechanical switches are specially designed to maintain a balance between responsiveness and accuracy, with short travel time and low actuation force. They are highly reliable, and are designed for a lifespan of 80 million keystrokes without loss of quality.
2. Aircraft grade aluminum body
The aluminum frame keeps the keyboard structurally sound and stable when the action gets intense and the outcome of the game hangs in the balance, battle after battle, night after night.
3. Ultra-compact TKL design with detachable USB Type-C cable
The sleek tenkeyless form factor gives you more room for quick mouse movements, especially on desktops that are too small for a full-size keyboard. It also features a detachable cord that makes it easy to transport.
4. RGB backlit keys with radiating effects
HyperX mechanical switches feature exposed LEDs for brighter, more luminous RGB lighting.
5. Personalization with HyperX NGENUITY software
Customize Game Mode, exercise more control over lighting effects, and set up your own macros.
6. Three adjustable keyboard tilt angles
Adjust the 2 keyboard feet for 3 different tilt positions (3°, 7°, or 11°), whichever is most comfortable for your wrists.
7. Internal memory for three profiles
Create your custom highlights, save them directly to the keyboard, and take them with you wherever you go.
8. Game mode, 100% anti-ghosting and N-key rollover functions
Make sure all your keystrokes are recorded and that you don't accidentally get out of the game at key moments.