HYPERX PULSEFIRE FPS PRO
Pulsefire FPS Pro Gaming Mouse
Professional gamers know that if they don't continually improve, they will immediately be overtaken by those who do, and the same goes for your team. Upgrade your mouse to the HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming and give your setup a splash of RGB flair and take down anyone reckless enough to get close to you. The Pulsefire FPS Pro uses the premium Pixart 3389 sensor, which is capable of 16,000 DPI without hardware acceleration to give you the precision you need to land your shots before your enemies take you down. The ergonomic design is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and not slip when you're about to win. Configure your mouse the way you like it, with six programmable buttons in easy-to-use HyperX Ngenuity software, and save your settings directly to internal memory. Omron keys provide precise tactile feedback, letting you know your clicks have been registered. Oversized mouse skates give the Pulsefire FPS Pro a solid foundation for smooth, controlled gliding that lets you swipe and select with ease.
- Pixart 3389 sensor with up to 16,000 native DPI
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- 6 programmable buttons
- Easy customization with HyperX NGenuity software
- Internal memory to store customizations
- Extra-large mouse pad for smooth gliding
Sensor Premium Pixart 3389
- The popular Pixart 3389 sensor delivers fast, accurate response without hardware acceleration for next-level performance and accuracy.
Comfortable and ergonomic design
- Ergonomically designed to fit in your hand, with textured side grips to keep it secure during quick movements
6 programmable and customizable buttons
- Program each button according to your preference. The 2 main buttons feature Omron keys for precise tactile feedback.
Easy customization with HyperX NGenuity software
- Create macros and customize RGB lighting and DPI.
Save settings to internal memory,
- Store up to 3 profiles directly on the mouse and use them whenever you want